Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    Pm sent
    Hidden Content

First off I trade bye BV only I'm Looking for Leather/Bat/Glove Sweet Spot auto's & Paul Konerko,Miguel Tejada and Chicago Bears & Blackhawks I also respond to all my PMs and Post's.If you Post on my thread Please respond back when I reply

Need more trades
    Hidden Content

First off I trade bye BV only I'm Looking for Leather/Bat/Glove Sweet Spot auto's & Paul Konerko,Miguel Tejada and Chicago Bears & Blackhawks I also respond to all my PMs and Post's.If you Post on my thread Please respond back when I reply

Have a Knox sp GU, a Marshall GU, lotsa Black Hawk OPC foil retros and SPs

CMLs
    Need N. MacKinnon, Suh/Stafford/Calvin Johnson/Denard Robinson/Barry Sanders/Reilly Reiff/ newer Red Wings/ Top rcs from Champs/ pre-1976 Sabres/Wings/Lions/Pistons.
    Fb list is: Hidden Content scans are in Picassa album= Hidden Content Salespage is: Hidden Content

You have any scans
    Hidden Content

I got some Bears cards in my bucket, its all sorted out by team so take a gander if you want
    Bucket: Hidden Content
    Super-Collecting Rey Maualuga 402/470 = 85.5% (Not Including 1/1)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Also Starting the set of 2012 Panini Black Onyx Jersey /299 and Prime /49

Gonna hit the bed heres what i like take a look at my bucket and ill reply in the morning

brandon hardin auto
    shea mcclellin auto
    Alshon jeffery autos both
    stephen paea national treasures auto
    Hidden Content

See if you can access my site now. I have a few AU and GU of Bears. Looking for Marinos first and Tannehills second. If you cant access my site it would appreciated if you could provide some information like any errors and what browser you are using. I set it all up so I need to know if possible what issues people are having.

Thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

you get a chance to check out my Bears hits?
    http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/Sp...y/Bears?page=1
    Bucket - Hidden Content
    PC - San Francisco 49ers, Texas Rangers, Boise State Broncos & Portland Trail Blazers
    PC - Damian Lillard, Colin Kaepernick, Yu Darvish, Michael Crabtree, Doug Martin
    We trade by BV, SV & by common sense! Let us know your needs!

Quote Originally Posted by Aknot View Post
    See if you can access my site now. I have a few AU and GU of Bears. Looking for Marinos first and Tannehills second. If you cant access my site it would appreciated if you could provide some information like any errors and what browser you are using. I set it all up so I need to know if possible what issues people are having.

Thanks.
    I have no marinos or tannehils
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by sportzfanatik View Post
    you get a chance to check out my Bears hits?
    http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/Sp...y/Bears?page=1
    Heres what i can use lmk

Juaquin I gu
    Shea Mclellin auto
    Devin hester gu
    matt forte gu
    Hidden Content

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast