Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by shaqman1970 View Post
    I can use your Criner and Broyles
    i can do either one you want not both
    COLLECTING:*R.Wilson*T.Y. Hilton*Zach Ertz*Andre Ellington*C.Patterson(vikings)*Andre Williams*Jordan matthews*
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by JUNEJUNES View Post
    i can do either one you want not both
    You want to swap the Criner for Jones. And then I could use this barry insert.
    http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/a...cardset302.jpg
    By chance do you have any Lamichael James cards to throw in. Let me know.
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.
    My bucket Link: Hidden Content

Just added some more game used and auto's.
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.

Up for tonight

up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12