EASTER SUNDAY TRADE THREAD: HUGE Picasa updated, tons of stuff, very organized

Here is my fairly organized Picasa. I have quite a bit of stuff:
    https://picasaweb.google.com/107114540706668387964

My main baseball wantlist is in my sig. For basketball I'll take a look at buckets/lists/inventories. I don't really collect football, hockey, or other cards for PC; I just have acquired them through large acquisitions or for tradebait. Anyway, here's to a happy trading day!

Andrew
    I had my identity stolen in the summer of 2012. You may have seen some posts related to it. I've finally kind of gotten things resolved. I lost a LOT of money. I'm hoping to get back in to trading on SCF and selling some stuff as well. Thanks for being patient with me. Let's work out a deal!

Monday trade day!
    I had my identity stolen in the summer of 2012. You may have seen some posts related to it. I've finally kind of gotten things resolved. I lost a LOT of money. I'm hoping to get back in to trading on SCF and selling some stuff as well. Thanks for being patient with me. Let's work out a deal!

Could use this

Mark Price auto
    Z gu
    Lebron Gold Standard
    Collecting: Lebron James, Ap inserts and #d for the son

List of Lebrons I HAVE:

Hidden Content

My bucket
    Hidden Content

@cavsfan - PM sent

Interested in the Deron Williams Bowman Chrome Gold, and the Kevin Garnett Natural Born Thrillers. PM me for a faster a response.

Thanks,

evank55
    Currently Collecting: Kevin Garnett Deron Williams Chris Kaman Rare Cards of: Dan Lefevour
    Photobucket:
    Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by evank55 View Post
    Interested in the Deron Williams Bowman Chrome Gold, and the Kevin Garnett Natural Born Thrillers. PM me for a faster a response.

Thanks,

evank55
    PM Sent

Anybody else?