From the LCS - 1 Box 20-11 UD Black Diamond

My local (and only) local shop had a box of 10-11 BD for the right price. Major hits were not too bad. The Messier goes in my pc. Ironically, this is the first box I broke this season...

PB Traders - Hidden Content

PB NY Rangers PC - Hidden Content

PB Henrik Lundqvist PC - Hidden Content

That's one of the most balanced and well-rounded boxes of BD I've ever seen (you didn't even bother to name the jersey-hits ). Every hit is of either a really collectable player, a very tradable rookie or an attractive insert!
    My tradelist: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsson View Post
    That's one of the most balanced and well-rounded boxes of BD I've ever seen (you didn't even bother to name the jersey-hits ). Every hit is of either a really collectable player, a very tradable rookie or an attractive insert!
    Took the words out of my mouth. Nice break!
    Main wants: Schneider Cup RPA, OEL 1/1s and highends
    The not-so updated (In other words, 3/4 of it is sold) Hidden Content

that box was ridiculous! well done!
    Collecting 13-14 Upper Deck Series 1 Shining Stars RAINBOWS: 21/50 (42% complete)

That's one sweet box of black diamond!
    Hidden Content
    Looking for: Patrick Roy, 80s OPC, 72/73 OPC
    GO HABS GO!!!!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsson View Post
    That's right, I forgot about:
    Cam Neely 2-Color Quad Jersey
    Bobby Ryan 1-Color Quad Jersey
    Alex Ovechkin Quad Diamond card #192

That's exactly it guys! Not an amazing "time to cash in these 1/1 cards" break, and neither a "destined for the commons box under the bed" break. Just a decent, well-rounded break. I'll take that over a dud any day!
    PB Traders - Hidden Content

PB NY Rangers PC - Hidden Content

PB Henrik Lundqvist PC - Hidden Content