Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[ PayPal | Card Cash ] ╬ Anthony's Custom Banners ╬ [ Fast | Cheap | Experienced ]

Looking to raise a little money in order to pay for some expenses. This is not a permanent service. I have a very busy schedule as i have two jobs and go to college full time. Once i raise whet i need i will end the service, will reopen in the future if needed! I personally done gfx work for SportsCardForum in the past :)

Money raised: $1.50
    Card Cash raised: 0

I do not have a set price for my service! Once the work is done, I allow the customer to determine how much he/she wants to give. If you are not satisfied with the work I have done, I will make a new one for you, no you don't have to pay for both :)

A few examples of my work!

Last edited by Anthony; 02-13-2013 at 07:24 PM.
    "We love you Arsenal, we do. We love you Arsenal, we do. We love you Arsenal, we do. Oooooh, Arsenal, we love you!"
    New York Yankees/New England Patriots/Boston Celtics/Boston Bruins/Arsenal FC
    Always looking for Blake Bortles (UCF Uniform)

Hidden Content - Hidden Content

newest creation added to examples!

"We love you Arsenal, we do. We love you Arsenal, we do. We love you Arsenal, we do. Oooooh, Arsenal, we love you!"

anyone today?

I'll take you up on it if you're still interested.

PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by KDevine View Post
    I'll take you up on it if you're still interested.

PM me.
    pm sent!

KD's banner is done!

would anyone else like some work done? :)

i could send some cc your way for one, if your still doing these?

Jpie - Pm me what you would like and I'll get working

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    PM an idea of what I would like. Please PM me any questions you may have
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast