Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Panini Announces Plans for Rest of 2012-13 Season

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...e-rookie-class

Panini America, the world’s largest sports and entertainment collectibles company, announced today an updated roster of NHL/NHLPA trading card products for the remainder of the 2012-13 season, following the NHLPA’s decision to restrict 2012-13 Rookie Cards to those players that debuted between the 2012 All-Star Game and the conclusion of the 2012 Stanley Cup Finals.
    The decision means that any rookies that debut during the 2012-13 season will have their Rookie Cards appear in 2013-14 NHL/NHLPA Panini America products along with rookies debuting during the 2013-14 season — setting up the category for a highly anticipated double rookie class.
    The decision also allows for Panini America to celebrate the NHL’s return to the ice with the release of two more trading card products during the remainder of the shortened season, with one product launching shortly after the start of the NHL season later this week. 2012-13 Limited Hockey will be available at both retail and hobby stores in early February. Limited will be followed by 2012-13 Rookie Anthology Hockey, available at hobby shops in early June. The 2012-13 Panini America NHL/NHLPA product calendar will be rounded out with the highly anticipated return of Prime Hockey, which will be available at hobby shops in August.

--------------------------

In sum, this is the Panini product calendar for the rest of the 2012-13 season:
    February - Limited
    June - Rookie Anthology
    August - Prime

This means that this season there will be no:
    Crown Royale
    Dominion
    Elite
    Playoff Contenders
    Titanium
    Totally Certified
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators
    See atmx093's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

On the other hand, it'll give them plenty of time to fulfill redemptions and extra time to get ahead with card designs and checklists!
    I expect UD to follow suit and perhaps come out with a Champ's style release, that would be nice!

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    See Riley_NBHC's Items on eBay

Panini Confirms The Remainder 12-13 Products

Here are the products we will see:
    http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...-rookie-class/

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Panini America Announces Plans for Rest of 2012-13 NHL Season, Double Rookie Class

Panini America, the world’s largest sports and entertainment collectibles company, announced today an updated roster of NHL/NHLPA trading card products for the remainder of the 2012-13 season, following the NHLPA’s decision to restrict 2012-13 Rookie Cards to those players that debuted between the 2012 All-Star Game and the conclusion of the 2012 Stanley Cup Finals.

The decision means that any rookies that debut during the 2012-13 season will have their Rookie Cards appear in 2013-14 NHL/NHLPA Panini America products along with rookies debuting during the 2013-14 season -- setting up the category for a highly anticipated double rookie class.

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...ss/#more-40801

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See havocjlb's Items on eBay

Is it safe to say that Rookie anthology will have RC's from Titanium, Crown Royale, Contenders, Dominion ECT for Holdover RC's like Kreider and Baertschi? For heavily collected product I cant imagine big rookies not having cards. I mean they arent the biggest RC's but cant imagine Kreider and Baertschi not having say, silohuettes and Cup RC's.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Is it safe to say that Rookie anthology will have RC's from Titanium, Crown Royale, Contenders, Dominion ECT for Holdover RC's like Kreider and Baertschi? For heavily collected product I cant imagine big rookies not having cards. I mean they arent the biggest RC's but cant imagine Kreider and Baertschi not having say, silohuettes and Cup RC's.

That is my guess too. They would have already had the players sign some of these cards before deciding to cancel these products, so my guess is that they will use then in Rookie Anthology.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joepbb's Items on eBay

That's what I would also expect, and I can see some of the logic behind having a product that can put out rookie cards from pretty much any set since many sets won't be made this year. Although I would have to question their decision to include anthology over something like, say, Contenders, with such a weak rookie class. You would have to think that a more general product like Contenders would have larger appeal than a rookie-focused product.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

2012-13 Limited Hockey will be available at both retail and hobby stores in early February.

yeah....maybe just a handful of them only too
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed