Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

"Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Hardcore pawn is trash but addicitng

For the most part alot of these Pawn shop shows are staged. Some to a degree where you know it's fake. I understand Pawn Stars they have to be somewhat staged to get the experts to come in. But Hardcore Pawn. How do they deal with people like that and not call the cops every 5 minutes. And not to be racist or anything, but it always seems like the loudest and most obnoxious ones are the colored people. They just think everyone is out to get them and they make a big thing of it.
    Cards and other items available on my Google + page
    Hidden Content

That son on Hardcore Pawn is a punk.He talks like he is 6'8 300lbs then hides behind the big guys.Very annoying
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

A week after Olivia Black was fired by Pawn Stars following the release of risque photos from her past, she has broken her silence - and wants her job back!
    The brunette was sacked from the hit History Channel show after her photos from the soft-core site SuicideGirls (dot) com were published by The National Enquirer.
    She says she's not giving up on her TV career, however.
    “I do not know why I was fired from the show,” Olivia Black said. “I got a call and the production company told me that my services were no longer needed on the show.”
    The heartbreaking phone call was a shock, she said.
    “I was really stunned, and I was in tears when I was writing that statement on Facebook.”
    Olivia said they wouldn’t give her a reason why she was fired but she said it was suspicious because “the timeline coincides with recent developments.”
    The good news? Suicide Girls reached out with an offer for Olivia to shoot more pictures for them, AND they’re trying to help her get her job back!
    “They started a petition on Change (dot) org to get me back on the show," she said.
    "I didn’t realize that I have a lot of fans and supporters and so if my firing did have to do with the Suicide Girls photos ... maybe the producers will reconsider."
    “I love being on Pawn Stars. I want my job back. That is my number one priority.”
    Olivia said she was relieved to get a call saying she isn’t fired from the pawn shop, only the show, so she can go back and work there after the holidays.
    “One of the reasons I was upset the most,” Olivia explained, “was because I was bummed that I wasn’t going to be a part of the family at the shop anymore."
    "But at least I will be there in the beginning of the year.”

Tags:Pawn Stars

Read more <a href="http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com">celebrity gossip</a> at: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/20...#ixzz2JNyf1tGP
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

she was on Monday's episode. They may not have been able to cut her out since they had to show chumlee buying a fake Dali sculpture.

Although I don't get the night tapings. They set up and film the deals during certain times and have everyone lined up for appraisals and research so I'm not sure why they film some at night other than to just allow for the potential of chumlee buying stuff and losing money since it's good TV.

I think they should bring olivia back and put her on the show more.
    Check out my NEW FaceBook Fan page of my abstract painting and graphic design work!!!
    Hidden Content

She is very easy on the eyes.Chumlee makes the whole show.Sad part is he is not as dumb as he plays.Do you think a million dollar pawn shop with tv deal would allow a buffoon to run the counter.
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

I'm sure that his antics are embellished for the show, but there's got to be some base behind it. I'm sure he says a lot of dumb stuff and is that lazy. I'm on the fence about his purchases that are loses... especially the night tapings.
    Check out my NEW FaceBook Fan page of my abstract painting and graphic design work!!!
    Hidden Content

Yeah there are some questionable purchases
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

seems like that is the format for all of the A&E reality shows. Get a super hot girl with tattoos. They did it here, Americans Pickers did the same and not Barter Kings has a super hot tattooed girl that I absolutely adore and actually can stand watching the whole hour of that show now

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast