Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Danielle from Pickers is SMOKING

Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

The girl from Barter Kings is smokin!!!

I thought barter kings would have been a good show but I stopped watching after a few episodes. They kind of went over the top with the suspense in all of their deals. Just wasn't natural enough.

I have to admit Barter Kings is coll to watch but far fetched.I have done alot of dealing on Craigs List and I have never been able to trade like that even with YEARS of trading and selling.

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Cards View Post
    I thought barter kings would have been a good show but I stopped watching after a few episodes. They kind of went over the top with the suspense in all of their deals. Just wasn't natural enough.
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    I have to admit Barter Kings is coll to watch but far fetched.I have done alot of dealing on Craigs List and I have never been able to trade like that even with YEARS of trading and selling.
    agreed. with my limited experience with craigslist and selling... you'd have so many hours wrapped up into trades they do. They do have a shop and that's their full time jobs so they probably have tons of connections, but still hard to think they could do it over and over. I never questioned the deals though when I watched it. Just got annoyed that they had to make every negotiation seem like it was going to fail to build suspense. lol

and danielle from pickers is sexy but I think one of those photos may be doctored. not sure who the middle photo is.
    Check out my NEW FaceBook Fan page of my abstract painting and graphic design work!!!
    Hidden Content

I am pretty sure they are from photot shoots of Danny D.

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Barter King

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Cards View Post
    I watched that show for a but but had to stop. THey rarely get cool or interesting items like they do on pawn stars. Plus the yelling and craziness is just too much.
    Not mention it is pre-planned. You can automatically tell when some of their idiocy is getting ready to happen because it seems so rehearsed.

Pawn Stars rocks. I don't see firing Black tho. She hardly even was on the show anyway. Heck, had this not happened I wouldn't have even known she was a Suicide Girl.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

She is worth a look on the suicide girl site.What a sweetheart

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    Not mention it is pre-planned. You can automatically tell when some of their idiocy is getting ready to happen because it seems so rehearsed.

Pawn Stars rocks. I don't see firing Black tho. She hardly even was on the show anyway. Heck, had this not happened I wouldn't have even known she was a Suicide Girl.
    agreed, I liked when weird people would come in and do weird stuff but it's just all the time. I'm more geared to seeing the cool stuff that comes into pawn stars and learning about the items. Could you imagine working for a company where the family owners just yelled all of the time? Although now that I think about it I watched American Chopper and it didn't bother me on there. Maybe because I liked the people on the show, it was more real, and there weren't customers around when they argued. Plus every show was all arguing.
    Check out my NEW FaceBook Fan page of my abstract painting and graphic design work!!!
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast