Thread: Puck Luck!

Puck Luck!

Went to the free scrim last night @Rogers Arena. GF managed to grab early seats so we sat two rows behind players bench and right beside the entry way. Mason Raymond was cool enough to flick me a puck during warmups.

Looking for Emerson Etem Dominion ARP #/299 and Collecting Social Signatures (w/ Twiiter Handles), Canucks and Datsyuk.

Hit me up on Facebook - @604breaks

That's just awesome :)

How did the guys look out there? Was there ANY hitting? Do the Canucks have a hope this year???
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Alberts actually threw a legit check on Raymond, who then proceeded to slash him hard after.

A.A definitely fighting for a spot LOL.

Game was 3-0 with Raymond hat trick.

Luu let in 4 of 5 shots in the SO.

Garrison looked really good... he's probably our secondary scoring....
    Looking for Emerson Etem Dominion ARP #/299 and Collecting Social Signatures (w/ Twiiter Handles), Canucks and Datsyuk.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(20)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Garrison is awesome, glad we got him

Grats on the puck and free viewing, I don't think we will see MayRay score a hattrick for a while!
    Hidden Content
    Feedbacks: 59/59
    CNC 29/29 HI 5/5 BO 189 Positive and 100%
    PC Rookie Year of: Faulk (175+ 82% with 13 1/1s) 08-09-10-11 dmen, S.Reinhart, Eakin, OEL, Benn, Duchene, Tavares, Landeskog, C.Smith GoT autos
    Bucket: Hidden Content

^in a drop in game, Raymond would be first pick. NHL Game........