Thread: T'eo fake girlfriend
01-17-2013, 08:05 PM #1
T'eo fake girlfriend
You guys should read this atricle, and I had to copy a post on the comments that sums it all up! LOL hahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Pretty interesting stuff here...
- Lennay Kekua died when she was 22
- She graduated from Stanford. She worked at Clark's Construction Company and replaced her dad after her dad passed away in October
- She traveled all around. She taught at elementary schools. She flew to New Zealand to just work with kids
So apparently Kekua held a position with a company which was previously being held by a 50 something executive (I am assuming her dad "passed away" in his 50s) and that too when she was fresh out of school, she taught in elementary schools - not a school but schools and she also worked with kids in New Zealand in her spare time! All this by the time she was 22!!! Now I know who she was. Doogie Howser!!!
But even more jaw-dropping is the love Manti displayed for his girl friend by managing to stay away and not even visting even when...
- his gf had a serious car crash
- his gf was diagnosed with a life threatening disease (leukemia) and most probably had a short time to live
- his gf flatlined not once but twice!!!
- his gf's dad passed away
I sure do hope nobody ever "loves" me the way Manti apparently loved his girl friend :)
Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/col...#ixzz2IHT5BD7i
01-17-2013, 08:18 PM #2
01-18-2013, 12:11 AM #3
01-18-2013, 12:12 AM #4
01-18-2013, 01:56 AM #5
01-18-2013, 09:53 AM #6
01-18-2013, 12:39 PM #7
01-18-2013, 01:04 PM #8
01-18-2013, 03:50 PM #9
01-18-2013, 04:47 PM #10