Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I was going to buy a blaster of topps chrome then I saw the odds of getting an auto!

Odds of getting a topps chrome auto out of this stuff is 1:262 packs, that is like 1 in 32 blasters. It is funny how the card companies don't atleast give you the same odds of getting an auto from retail and hobby.

2. Wata Photo
    I bought 3 retail boxes. The most recent box had an x-fractor in every pack; including a camo of Matt Ryan, 2 purple refractors, and a Tom Brady refractor as well. They aren't that bad
    I DO NOT SHIP OUT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Hidden Content

I have opened a lot of them and only got one auto.
    Last year I was seeing autos every two or three blasters!

I pulled 5 Autos, 60 purple, 24 pink 20 camo, 5 gold, 12 blue, 10 black refractors from 32 blasters. not bad imo

Quote Originally Posted by Flowerin09 View Post
    I pulled 5 Autos, 60 purple, 24 pink 20 camo, 5 gold, 12 blue, 10 black refractors from 32 blasters. not bad imo
    you beat the odds

Quote Originally Posted by cardcollectorman View Post
    Odds of getting a topps chrome auto out of this stuff is 1:262 packs, that is like 1 in 32 blasters. It is funny how the card companies don't atleast give you the same odds of getting an auto from retail and hobby.
    They do it on purpose dude...some people don't want to auto chase, they just want the rookies and the refractors. By not forcing people to just pay for Hobby boxes ($100+) they can cater to both markets. The auto chasers can buy hobby, everyone else can buy retail.

I got 2 autos of 72 packs of retail this year, and about 16 #/d refractors, not to mention a couple each of Luck, RG3, and Wilson RCs. A great deal for the money.
    ** Hidden Content ** Hidden Content
    Help me with 2011 Topps Platinum Green RC refs #/499!! (Have 11/50) **
    ** Hidden Content **

The autos aren't the only thing valuable in a chrome blaster,yes the odds are very tough in retail but good cards can still be pulled.
    All my teams stink.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

The last 2 posts are dead on. If chasing autos go the hobby route. If ya want refractors, Blasters all day! I've pulled great refractors. Even back in 07 I scored a blue and X AP. This year A Blue Wilson. Plus just the $10 Luck and RG3 base rookies. I love em
    Hidden Content

Urlacher card count - 163

I love topps chrome products an it is pretty much the only product that holds great value in rookie base and refractors. As well as topps platinum up and coming

So you want retail to have the same odds as hobby but for a fifth of the price?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast