Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nice, what a day that must have been, simply driving and end up with a zetty YG at the end of the day lol

Its funny because i only collect his rookie autos, but the more i see his YG, the more i want to pick it up. Maybe sometime in the future. Congrats on the pickup, can't wait to see your future ones.
    Last edited by redwingsfan11; 01-18-2013 at 04:48 PM.
    PHOTOBUCKET:Hidden Content
    ZETTERBERG ROOKIE AUTO PROGRESS: 18/22 = 82%
    KOVALCHUK ROOKIE AUTO PROGRESS: 16/24 = 66%
    KOPITAR ROOKIE AUTO PROGRESS: 14/33 = 42%

2. Wata Photo
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrank45 View Post
    if you are a zetterberg chaser it may be your lucky day i pulled a monster from certified tonight......picture to follow
    Wow, that's a nice Zetty!! I'm not sure I have the means to obtain it at this point though :(

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSB42Champs View Post
    Was this shop in the Michigan area and where?
    No, this shop is in PA. I relocated here from MI a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by redwingsfan11 View Post
    Nice, what a day that must have been, simply driving and end up with a zetty YG at the end of the day lol

Its funny because i only collect his rookie autos, but the more i see his YG, the more i want to pick it up. Maybe sometime in the future. Congrats on the pickup, can't wait to see your future ones.
    I know, it was quite a surprise to find that card in a little shop in PA!!

I am trying to collect all of his cards. I'm not sure how successful I will be, but I can always try!! The next one I want to get is his SP Authentic Rookie Patch/Auto.
    Main PC: Yzerman, Zetterberg, Draper, McCarty, Maltby, Kocur (the grind line)
    SetPC: Motown Madness
    Hidden Content || Hidden Content

Yea that would surprise the heck out of me too. Now if only i can get the same surprise over here in NYC lol.

So you're setting out to be a supercollector in a way right? If so, i wish you the best of luck in that venture.

A couple of the SPA RPA sold within the last half a year (i document the selling price of every card i need) for 150 and 200. But that was pre captaincy. Now you and i could expect to pay a bit more for his stuff.
    PHOTOBUCKET:Hidden Content
    ZETTERBERG ROOKIE AUTO PROGRESS: 18/22 = 82%
    KOVALCHUK ROOKIE AUTO PROGRESS: 16/24 = 66%
    KOPITAR ROOKIE AUTO PROGRESS: 14/33 = 42%

Quote Originally Posted by redwingsfan11 View Post
    Yea that would surprise the heck out of me too. Now if only i can get the same surprise over here in NYC lol.

So you're setting out to be a supercollector in a way right? If so, i wish you the best of luck in that venture.

A couple of the SPA RPA sold within the last half a year (i document the selling price of every card i need) for 150 and 200. But that was pre captaincy. Now you and i could expect to pay a bit more for his stuff.
    For sure, LOL.

Yeah, I'm making a run at being a supercollector. I want to take out most of his rookie cards first though because those will continue to get scarce. I'm not really sure how much his stuff is going to go up in price, I can't imagine it will be too terrible though (I hope )

Quote Originally Posted by Leafsman View Post
    PM sent!!

I've got some extra Zetterberg stuff and if you ever want to see some rare cards of his feel free to check my photobucket:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v1...%20autos%20PC/

there are a bunch of sub-albums under that album divided by category.

take care and good pick up on the YG, Dave

PM sent!!

From what I heard, at the most recent Toronto Fall Expo, you could NOT acquire a Zetterberg YG for under $200... to give people an idea of what a good find this was!
    Set killers: 2007-08 Trilogy Personal Scripts: Hemsky (no inscription), Howe (Whalers) “1076 Goals”
    10-11 Dominion Benchmark Sticks (non-auto) Steve Yzerman /25, 10-11 Dominion Honored Rivals Lundqvist-Brodeur /49

GO LEAFS GO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12