Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See redwingsfan11's Items on eBay

Nice, what a day that must have been, simply driving and end up with a zetty YG at the end of the day lol

Its funny because i only collect his rookie autos, but the more i see his YG, the more i want to pick it up. Maybe sometime in the future. Congrats on the pickup, can't wait to see your future ones.
    Last edited by redwingsfan11; 01-18-2013 at 05:48 PM.
    WANT: ROOKIE YEAR & JERSEY NUMBERED cards of Aho + Zetterberg + Kovalchuk + Datsyuk + Kopitar + Nash + Spezza + Zibanejad + F. Forsberg + Teravainen + Barkov + Huberdeau + Mantha + MORE

SCF Rewards
    Country

if you are a zetterberg chaser it may be your lucky day i pulled a monster from certified tonight......picture to follow

Wow, that's a nice Zetty!! I'm not sure I have the means to obtain it at this point though :(

Was this shop in the Michigan area and where?

No, this shop is in PA. I relocated here from MI a few years ago.

Nice, what a day that must have been, simply driving and end up with a zetty YG at the end of the day lol

Its funny because i only collect his rookie autos, but the more i see his YG, the more i want to pick it up. Maybe sometime in the future. Congrats on the pickup, can't wait to see your future ones.

I know, it was quite a surprise to find that card in a little shop in PA!!

I am trying to collect all of his cards. I'm not sure how successful I will be, but I can always try!! The next one I want to get is his SP Authentic Rookie Patch/Auto.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See redwingsfan11's Items on eBay

Yea that would surprise the heck out of me too. Now if only i can get the same surprise over here in NYC lol.

So you're setting out to be a supercollector in a way right? If so, i wish you the best of luck in that venture.

A couple of the SPA RPA sold within the last half a year (i document the selling price of every card i need) for 150 and 200. But that was pre captaincy. Now you and i could expect to pay a bit more for his stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yea that would surprise the heck out of me too. Now if only i can get the same surprise over here in NYC lol.

So you're setting out to be a supercollector in a way right? If so, i wish you the best of luck in that venture.

A couple of the SPA RPA sold within the last half a year (i document the selling price of every card i need) for 150 and 200. But that was pre captaincy. Now you and i could expect to pay a bit more for his stuff.

For sure, LOL.

Yeah, I'm making a run at being a supercollector. I want to take out most of his rookie cards first though because those will continue to get scarce. I'm not really sure how much his stuff is going to go up in price, I can't imagine it will be too terrible though (I hope )

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See anth-toop's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (133)
    Country
    See deeceman's Items on eBay

I've got some extra Zetterberg stuff and if you ever want to see some rare cards of his feel free to check my photobucket:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v1...%20autos%20PC/

there are a bunch of sub-albums under that album divided by category.

take care and good pick up on the YG, Dave

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM sent!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

From what I heard, at the most recent Toronto Fall Expo, you could NOT acquire a Zetterberg YG for under $200... to give people an idea of what a good find this was!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12