My Final Break for a long time. Canucks/Flames Fan Get in here - Biggest. Pull. Ever

Some of you may know that I am taking a leave from the hobby, but before I did that I wanted to celebrate/mourn with one final break. I decided on SP Game Used since the price point was down and the hits seemed to be outstanding this year. Im at least glad I could leave on a high note.
    Here are the three big hits I pulled (all FS):

and the biggie...

#5/6

Last edited by eberleclone; 01-18-2013 at 01:21 AM.
    Collecting:
    Alex Plante

Wow amazing hit!!!!
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Adam Larsson, Mason Raymond and Matt Duchene

That's how you go out with a bang!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 204 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

HOLY!!!!! Man that is by far the sickest 6 patch card I have ever seen! What a way to leave the hobby dude! Congrats and good luck in the future outside the hobby man, Brad.
    Super Collecting Jeff Skinner
    Wantlist- Hidden Content

going out on top, well done.
    Looking for Emerson Etem Dominion ARP #/299 and Collecting Social Signatures (w/ Twiiter Handles), Canucks and Datsyuk.

Hit me up on Facebook & Twitter - @604breaks
    **Looking for 13/14 PRIME Colors Patch Pavel Bure #2/2 Canucks Place Patch**

Congrats dude, that is a nice looking card right there...love that Sven is on it!
    IF THE CARD YOU'RE ABOUT TO TRADE ME IS DAMAGED...PLEASE SAY SOMETHING!!! PLEASE TAPE YOUR TOPLOADERS SHUT!
    Hidden Content -- Hidden Content
    Hidden Content -- Hidden Content
    Hidden Content