Will McFarlane ever bring back the legends/Cooperstown series?

Do y'all think McFarlane will ever bring these series back. I believe there is still a ton of players to be made for these lines. Especially since they are not made over and over like current stars. I need myu Derrick Thomas and Bruce Smith, ect.

Did they do away with the lines due to low sales?

Low sales? I believe the Legends, Cooperstown and Throwbacks are the most popular figures. I hate the fact that they make multiples of players. I honestly stopped buying mcfarlanes because of the same ole players and same ole poses. All mcfarlanes that I have on display are old school players and the 12 inch of course, lol...
    Only collect Eric Moulds and Dominik Hasek...

SO Why did they stop with those series?

No idea... Why did they stop the 12 inch...
    Only collect Eric Moulds and Dominik Hasek...

I pewrsaonally would love to see an annual Hall of Fame wave with thaty years inductees made every year. If not at retail I wouldnt mind a semi repaint wave on Spawn.com.

McFarlane needs to get these going again, to many NFL greats to do and this one per year is just not cutting it for me.

I don't know why they stopped them but I always assumed they were the most popular ones. Maybe it is more difficult to acquire the rights for retired players than for active players?
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content