(1) 2012-13 SP Game Used Box - Kreider #/20

Got my box of SP Game Used in from CnC today, nothing mind-blowing came out of it but it was a fun break and I would definitely try more some time.

First some jerseys, I actually got three duals and I was happy with the two NHL combos:

Ryan Getzlaf/Bobby Ryan
    Ryan Kesler/Roberto Luongo
    Cody Goloubef/Colten Teubert

Next up is the autograph. I was really hoping I wouldn't pull one of these because I hate manufactured patches but nevertheless:

Riley Sheahan 13/35 "E"

And finally the reason for the title. This came out of the last pack:

Chris Kreider Gold Jersey 1/20

I was interested to see on the back of the card that the COA states this is a game-worn jersey which I found strange for a rookie memorabilia card. If it's true then it would have to be from Kreider's playoff run last season.

Again, nothing mind blowing but I was satisfied with three duals and a shortprinted jersey of a good player. Everything is available and will be hitting the bay by tonight most likely.

Thanks for looking!
    - Kevin

I saw that on the Kreider's as well....Did they get Pre-season jerseys or playoff jerseys?

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousD82 View Post
    I saw that on the Kreider's as well....Did they get Pre-season jerseys or playoff jerseys?
    Because Kreider played in the NCAA last year, he wouldn't have been available for last year's pre-season games.
    PC: ITG/The Cup/Masterpieces/Canada Theoren Fleury, Colin Wilson YGs/RCs, Mike Murphy (BTP + YG excl.), 08/09 BD GUJ K. Lehtonen, 06/07 H+P Gloves B. Comeau, K Ramo RCs, E. Etem #'d RCs, Artifacts Team Canada /299

Hidden Content - Tagged by player/team