White Plains Card Show this weekend....few qiestions

I am heading there for the first time. I am about an hour and half drive as i Live in CT. I just had a few questions about the show, hope some of you can help

1. How is the parking there? do you have to park on site for a price?

2. ill be there on Sunday, I would try to go tomorrow but i think im busy. I would really be looking for singles only. should i just try to squeeze in on saturday or should i be safe going sunday? i really wanna add a mantle auto to my collection

3. since it is an all day show...are there food vendors on location? or do you have to leave to get food

4. anything else/tips you may add
    Last edited by Anthony; 01-18-2013 at 11:54 AM.
    THERE'S ONLY ONE TEAM IN LONDON!
    New York Yankees/New England Patriots/Boston Celtics/Boston Bruins/Arsenal FC
    Always looking for Blake Bortles (UCF Uniform)

Hidden Content - Hidden Content

There should be food there. I go to shows a lot smaller than White Plains and they always have a food vendor of some kind. May not be the best food but they should have something.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    I am heading there for the first time. I am about an hour and half drive as i Live in CT. I just had a few questions about the show, hope some of you can help

1. How is the parking there? do you have to park on site for a price?

There is City parking across the street. $5 I think.

2. ill be there on Sunday, I would try to go tomorrow but i think im busy. I would really be looking for singles only. should i just try to squeeze in on saturday or should i be safe going sunday? i really wanna add a mantle auto to my collection

Any day is good, just give yourself plenty of time.

3. since it is an all day show...are there food vendors on location? or do you have to leave to get food

There is an indoor Nathan's vendor. Pretty pricey.

4. anything else/tips you may add

Go slow. Start at one end and work your wat up and down every row systematically.

Have fun, I'm going tomorrow.