Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See millennialthreads's Items on eBay

Does anyone have info on Nationwide Arena? NHL Blue Jackets.

I live within walking distance of the arena and would like to start getting NHL IP autographs. Does anyone have experience getting autographs at Nationwide?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See howiek1227's Items on eBay

If you are that close. I would go down there the morning of a game, maybe 9 or 9:30 and skope things out. The visiting team maybe arriving for the morning skate. Bring stuff with you anyway and see how things work. I'm sure there will be others. Look for the crowds and find a friendly face and ask questions. just beware of the dealers who will probably give you wrong info because you are now someone else getting in there way. Look for Player entrances, player parking lots, bus drop off locations, etc.

I can't wait for tomorrow morning. I'm doing the Devils at the Islanders.
    Good Luck and let us know how you do.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See millennialthreads's Items on eBay

If you are that close. I would go down there the morning of a game, maybe 9 or 9:30 and skope things out. The visiting team maybe arriving for the morning skate. Bring stuff with you anyway and see how things work. I'm sure there will be others. Look for the crowds and find a friendly face and ask questions. just beware of the dealers who will probably give you wrong info because you are now someone else getting in there way. Look for Player entrances, player parking lots, bus drop off locations, etc.

I can't wait for tomorrow morning. I'm doing the Devils at the Islanders.
    Good Luck and let us know how you do.

Thanks! The information is appreciated. I wasn't aware that teams did a morning skate - I am admittedly not a big NHL fan, but am looking forward to learning the game through the rest of the season. I'll let you know how I do!

SCF Rewards
    Country

i was there once and I think the visiting bus pulls into a lot that is off limits to fans. might want to try hotels. there arent that many in the area that are nice enough for a team to stay. i did philly at the hotel when i was there. they stayed at the renaissance

as far as morning skates, most teams do them unless they played the night before. however, with this compressed season its anyones guess if morning skates will be mandatory or optional