Limited Box Break (Rondo autograph)

This was an impulse buy and I feared the worst, but looks like I lucked out. Rondo autograph, Manu numbered jersey, and Brandon Knight auto. I'll listen to offers on the Rondo but it will probably find its way to ebay soon.

Nice pulls! Are those on-card autos? Very nice-looking. Also love the big swatch on the Ginobili.
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Nice hits all round, solid break, well done.
    Andrew Nicholson & Becky Hammon.
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Yeah they're on card. Thanks for the kind words

Anybody interested in it? Looking to sell. Will probably put up on ebay in the next day.