Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    curious what you would need for these? David Wilson Material Phenoms RC Redemption, Kirk Cousins Phenom Auto /25, Justin Blackmon Jumbo Jersey/Auto /49
    Please use a blank to cover any jersey window while shipping. I collect Topps chrome and contenders autos and HOF autos.

"If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."
    Let one walk alone, committing no sin, with few wishes and no qualms.

what you need for the suh and stafford base, since that's all the lions you pulled!

Collecting Detroit Lions,Tigers,Red Wings,Pistons and U of Michigan.

Interested in joining the baseball staff? Drop me a pm!

PM coming...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 102/271 (37.6%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

can i see scans of lott jersey and luck jersey?

Interested in all redskins
    bucket: Hidden Content

rookies: Hidden Content

inserts, #'d cards, etc: Hidden Content

#1 Redskins Collector!!!!!!!!!

All cards are now listed on eBay with scans. Feel free to PM me with offers...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

WHY THE (LOL) on some of the cards, one of them was an Eli Manning, not bad to get a Manning.

LOL was laughing at duplicates from collation within the case...

Enigma- In your opinion how would you rate this case? I haven't seen any other Limited cases broken so I'm curious. Obviously you didn't pull a Griffin or Luck, but I was wondering how you felt?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast