Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Got Winker? Must watch Sterling box break of the year!

I would say the owner of the Reds was happy.....Everyone else not so much. Must watch!

Break starts at 1:45

Hidden Content

Take a look! My 07 Sweet Spot Classic GU set

Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo

Probably would never have a box with that many Harpers in it
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    Probably would never have a box with that many Harpers in it
    lol yea you never know. Just imagine if that sorting machine got jammed on the Harper or Trout stack. Now THAT would have been a box to have!
    Hidden Content

Take a look! My 07 Sweet Spot Classic GU set

Hidden Content

The guy with the Winker stack needed to get off work early,this was the result.
    All my teams stink.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

that is hilarious.. i am laughing at my computer and my wife thinks I am nuts
    Chad
    Hidden Content

Hello
    I like to trade

Thanks
    CHad

This is seriously THE box break of the year. It is such a good thing you got this break recorded! Kind of makes me want to make sure I record every break from here on out with those kinds of shenanigans going on with Topps! Sheesh!

Jerad
    Always looking for autos of Giants stars, and other stars and HOFer's

My links

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

That's insane.
    I trade by book value & buy/sell by sell value but always factor in common sense. Collecting David Wright, Matt Harvey, Derek Jeter, Ben Roethlisberger & Hines Ward.
    Looking for vintage Graig Nettles, Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Franco Harris, Jack Lambert & Rod Woodson.
    Bucket - Hidden Content

He blew the auto odds of the box through the roof LOL! Sad thing is they will contact topps have to send all of those back and then recieve a box short a couple autos....SMH

looking on ebay just to see what they are going for. that guy if he kept them would be lucky to get 5$ a piece for them.
    Combat Wounded Veteran purple heart
    Iraq/Afghanistan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast