Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1

    Looking to make some trades before shipping rates rise

    Mostly low end but have a couple decent cards left. Looking for Devils or Check it cards from 2012 Score

    http://s740.beta.photobucket.com/use...ibrary/Traders

  2. #2
    Like these
    10-11 Certified Platinum Gold
    10-11 Certified Mirror Gold Auto
    11-12 YG Landeskog

    Please check my page
    https://sites.google.com/site/wacardstraders/

    Thanks
    Wes

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Interested in the H&P trio jersey, let me know if you see anything you could use off my list. Thanks
    Only trading in the US unless its for nice PC items or larger trades.
    Collecting Current Minnesota Wild Players
    Hidden Content

  5. #5
    Interested by the landeskog, let me know if we can work something. Thanks
    Bucket:Hidden Content
    Priority to Private Signings, Galchenyuk, Mackinnon,Maurice Richard, Lemieux, Crosby, Gretzky Roy, Brodeur, price and actual Habs

  6. #6
    What kind of trade value are you asking for the Seabrook?
    I have a few decent Devils cards available
    Hidden Content
    Most wanted players and sets
    Hidden Content
    Tradelist
    Hidden Content

  7. #7
    Forget my message please, i found another one :)
    Bucket:Hidden Content
    Priority to Private Signings, Galchenyuk, Mackinnon,Maurice Richard, Lemieux, Crosby, Gretzky Roy, Brodeur, price and actual Habs

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by dcsports18 View Post
    Interested in the H&P trio jersey, let me know if you see anything you could use off my list. Thanks
    Thanks for the interest but don't see anything I need

    Quote Originally Posted by scottyt100 View Post
    What kind of trade value are you asking for the Seabrook?
    I have a few decent Devils cards available
    $30-40 SV

  9. #9
    Ok have these if you are interested.

    2011-12 Panini Prime Trios Jerseys Prime #20 Adam Larsson/25/Andy Greene/Martin Brodeur /25


    2011-12 Black Diamond #232 Adam Larsson RC
    Sorry don't have a scan right now.
    Hidden Content
    Most wanted players and sets
    Hidden Content
    Tradelist
    Hidden Content

  10. #10
    Bump for Devils game, PMs sent

    Quote Originally Posted by scottyt100 View Post
    Ok have these if you are interested.

    2011-12 Panini Prime Trios Jerseys Prime #20 Adam Larsson/25/Andy Greene/Martin Brodeur /25


    2011-12 Black Diamond #232 Adam Larsson RC
    Sorry don't have a scan right now.
    Thanks, but not too interested in that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •