Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    no worries. I know they are not fake. They are my PC and I was just wondering if anyone would know where they were from. I have a bunch of Black Box Exclusives, National Samples, etc and they are usually stamped, but neither of these are.

Quote Originally Posted by labguy42 View Post
    no worries. I know they are not fake. They are my PC and I was just wondering if anyone would know where they were from. I have a bunch of Black Box Exclusives, National Samples, etc and they are usually stamped, but neither of these are.
    Well that was gonna be my guess(Black Box, National, or some other show special packs) but I guess you already ruled that out LOL. Now with that being known my only guess would go along with others and say they were rejects that got backdoored. Maybe they were put in a pile to be disassembled and he patches be recycled into new cards and someone grabbed them and sold them. Did all they all come from the same region or part of the country?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    I will NOT send paypal as a gift!!! I'd rather spend a few extra dollars to protect myself, than leave myself open to be scammed with NO recourse!!!

Do not remember where they came from as far as region of the US. The ungraded one was bought in 2002 from EBAY and the graded one was bought this week from someone who bought it in 2010 from EBAY as well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123