5 Troy Ounces .999 Silver - Various Bars and Rounds

Asking $170.00 firm. I pay S&H and will insure. Will take $167.00 if you want to pay gift.

Top left - Impex bar
    Top right - American Argent Mint bar
    Bottom left - Engelhard round (Prospector)
    Bottom center and right - Standing Liberty 1986 and 1987

Last edited by duane1969; 01-18-2013 at 10:59 AM.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Currently listed on eBay. Similar lots are selling on eBay for $180-$190. Will accept PayPal gift of $160. No lower.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Would you sell just the 2 bars or is it all or nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    Currently listed on eBay. Similar lots are selling on eBay for $180-$190. Will accept PayPal gift of $160. No lower.
    All 5 for $160 PPG sold!
    Please post it and I'll pay.

short, really want to move it all at once.

eskimo, deal posted. PMed you my PayPal addy. If you get payment to me tonight I will get them in themail tomorrow. Thanks!

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content