Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need some help, what is this patch of?

Broke some boxes today, and out of crown roayle I got an antonio gates sunday soldiers green parallel patch, but it is the letter S. It is small enough I'm not sure where its from. My first thought was the s from "CHARGERS" below the NFL shield on the front of the jerseys, but I don't think that is it because its not like a sewn on letter, its like a piece of jersey with a rubber S melted on it. Is this a laundry tag patch? I feel like gates wouldn't be a small, but idk. Figured I'd ask you guys. Below is a link to the card itself. Let me know what you think.

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/...4B5139F419.jpg

i think that is a laundry tag........
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content (Use this first because it's just better!!)
    Football Bucket: Hidden Content
    Baseball Bucket:Hidden Content
    Hockey Bucket:Hidden Content
    Basketball Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jaco1216 View Post
    Broke some boxes today, and out of crown roayle I got an antonio gates sunday soldiers green parallel patch, but it is the letter S. It is small enough I'm not sure where its from. My first thought was the s from "CHARGERS" below the NFL shield on the front of the jerseys, but I don't think that is it because its not like a sewn on letter, its like a piece of jersey with a rubber S melted on it. Is this a laundry tag patch? I feel like gates wouldn't be a small, but idk. Figured I'd ask you guys. Below is a link to the card itself. Let me know what you think.

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/...4B5139F419.jpg
    It's a part of the laundry tag.

Thats what I figured, but I wasn't positive. I've never had a laundry tag patch before, so I wasn't sure. Plus antonio gates being a small just didn't seem right to me, figured he'd be a bit bigger of a guy

Thats what I figured, but I wasn't positive. I've never had a laundry tag patch before, so I wasn't sure. Plus antonio gates being a small just didn't seem right to me, figured he'd be a bit bigger of a guy
    He may be but he may wear his jerseys skin tight.

I suppose that makes sense. When I played I always had my jersey untucked and loose. I hated skin tight jerseys.

I suppose that makes sense. When I played I always had my jersey untucked and loose. I hated skin tight jerseys.
    Wearing your jersey skin tight means people have to actually wrap you up and tackle you. With a large jersey the defenders can just grab at it and pull it down.

I know, after you brought that up I realized whenever I see him, his jersey is pretty tight. I was a lineman on both sides of the ball, so nobody was ever really wrapping me up, I was wrapping them up or moving them out of the way.

I know, after you brought that up I realized whenever I see him, his jersey is pretty tight. I was a lineman on both sides of the ball, so nobody was ever really wrapping me up, I was wrapping them up or moving them out of the way.
    A lot of linemen wear their jerseys too small as well, makes it harder for a lineman to hold them coming off the ball. But anyways, nice pull on the card and I do believe it is a laundry tag patch.

Thats what I'm thinking too. Thanks for the help.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast