Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    chrome bump
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Collecting Matthew Stafford-Philip Rivers-Brock Osweiler-Russell Wilson

2. Wata Photo
    We may be out of luck if this doesnt fill fast. Price is creeping up still.
    Super-collecting Jake Locker.

Good News! I can still get this at the price I am breaking at now! Lets fill this up!

I am going to take 17 and 28 to get us back going here. Just leaves us with 21 spots to fill.

Chrome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Collecting Matthew Stafford-Philip Rivers-Brock Osweiler-Russell Wilson

Ok guys.. I changed this to a two team draft now. So we will do a snake draft and everyone gets two teams - with all 32 teams taken at the end. The price changed to $90 per, which is less than what two teams would have cost us in the other style. Go ahead and repost if ya want spots guys.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandSlamSportsCards View Post
    Ok guys.. I changed this to a two team draft now. So we will do a snake draft and everyone gets two teams - with all 32 teams taken at the end. The price changed to $90 per, which is less than what two teams would have cost us in the other style. Go ahead and repost if ya want spots guys.
    yeah its probably better that way, a middle spot can get two ok teams instead of nothing and 1st is also stuck with last!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

i will take 5

maybe re-PM everyone on it, with new info
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12