Thread: 87sluggo MIT TEST 1 EDIT

pass
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Curtis Lazar Rookies

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

2. Approve this post

Hidden Content
    ^^^click<>Joe Vitale<> Eric Tangradi<> Brooks Orpik<>U.S.A. Hockey NHL RC's<> Penguins<>click^^^

Hidden Content <
    >Hidden Content <>Hidden Content <>Hidden Content

Test

3. Merge this post.

4. ...with this one
    Last edited by 87sluggo; 01-23-2013 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Following orders

Hidden Content
    ^^^click<>Joe Vitale<> Eric Tangradi<> Brooks Orpik<>U.S.A. Hockey NHL RC's<> Penguins<>click^^^

Hidden Content <

5. Copy this post below into this thread.

Once you are done go here:http://www.sportscardforum.com/showt...4#post11654764
    Read up on moving a thread.

I want you to Move this thread to Staff Training forum and close it. Thread tools are at the top of the thread. You'll need to Close it first, then Move it.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content <

5. Copy this post below into this thread.

Once you are done go here:http://www.sportscardforum.com/showt...4#post11654764
    Read up on moving a thread.

I want you to Move this thread to Staff Training forum and close it. Thread tools are at the top of the thread. You'll need to Close it first, then Move it.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content <

Hi there, when I try to Approve #2 there, I get this message.................

You did not select any posts to which the action you picked can be applied.
    Hidden Content

No more Keslers, thanks

did you try and approve a post that was already approved... try and approve the post that you unapproved in the previous instruction :)

unless that's not what you meant.

Well, I've re-opened the thread but I still can't do anything to the posts, I have.................failed :/
    Hidden Content

No more Keslers, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 87sluggo View Post
    Well, I've re-opened the thread but I still can't do anything to the posts, I have.................failed :/
    So it looks like you figured out how to do the assignment correctly. The check box is the key to selecting the post to be moderated. You see the check box next to the number of the post. This will not show up in areas where you do not have moderation permissions.

OK so nice job. Let me know if you have any questions, and get started on the rest of the 2.0 series.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content <