Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Selling BV $250 Adrian Peterson/Calvin Johnson 2007 Rookie Premieres DUAL AUTOS

I have a gem for sale today. 2007 Upper Deck Rookie Premieres Adrian Peterson/Calvin Johnson Dual Autograph RC with a Beckett Value of $250 in MINT condition!

$T2eC16FHJG!E9nm3pwQLBQ6JwR4+Jg~~60_12.JPG

Also, I have another great card. 2008 SPX Chris Johnson Auto Jersey #/599 RC Graded MINT 9/10 with a Beckett Value of $120 in its graded mint condition!

The price for this is best offer so offer away. Only interested in trades if it is highly in my favor.

Thanks!
    Last edited by jc23mj2005; 01-19-2013 at 02:44 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (188)
    Country
    See cccupps420's Items on eBay

does it say both signed it on the back?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See salspremiumgoods's Items on eBay

AP's auto on this one looks really fishy....

SCF Rewards
    Country

on the back of the card it authenticates that both signed the card. won't let me upload it on here because it is too big, but if anyone wants to see the scan of the back, email me at [email protected] and I will send it to you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See brose61's Items on eBay

It's fake, sorry

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New York Yankees New York Rangers

brose I realize there are a good amount of fakes out there for these, but what specifically makes you say that this is a fake......just curious your thoughts as I assumed if it states signed on the back that it is a better indication that it may not be.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See salspremiumgoods's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See brose61's Items on eBay

There were a ton back doored out of topps unsigned with the language on the back. For me, the way the Calvin is signed indicates it's a fake. Here is how Calvin signs (notice the way he slants his signature)

brose I realize there are a good amount of fakes out there for these, but what specifically makes you say that this is a fake......just curious your thoughts as I assumed if it states signed on the back that it is a better indication that it may not be.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (188)
    Country
    See cccupps420's Items on eBay

that AP auto is really bad

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 27tinman's Items on eBay

Gotta agree with the others-clearly a fake. If you search ebay for AP Rookie Premiere autos, you'll see that the legit versions that have been authenticated (by JSA or PSA/DNA) look nothing like the signature in the original post, but you will find a bunch of other cards (fakes, that is) on ebay with similar signatures. For some reason, the people who forge the AP autos just haven't figured out how to do it right.........

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast