Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
  1. #1

    Hi end FT--Scans

    LMK what you need. Mainly looking for Luck, Osweiler, Kaepernick, Foles, Tannehill, Ryan, D. Thomas, Decker, Von Miller, Doug Martin,
    Alfred Morris, other star and rookie auto's.

    Also still need most of the 2012 Momentum Rookie jersey auto's /399, /499,/599 for my set

    NOT SCANNED---2012 Absolute #226 Robert Griffin III JSY AU RC /299-all maroon jersey swatches










    Last edited by mpekar; 01-26-2013 at 12:13 AM.
    I trade by BV

    PHOTOBUCKET:
    Hidden Content

  2. #2
    I'd still like to grad that JU. I have few new cards in my bucket.

  3. #3
    check me for these ttt murray auto /99, supreme j.jones auto /5, prime murray auto /25, nt bart starr auto www.photobucket.com/mndemonsfootball pm please thanks

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by giantfan270 View Post
    I'd still like to grad that JU. I have few new cards in my bucket.
    nice stuff, but nothing I'd move JU for--thanks tho

    Quote Originally Posted by mndemons View Post
    check me for these ttt murray auto /99, supreme j.jones auto /5, prime murray auto /25, nt bart starr auto www.photobucket.com/mndemonsfootball pm please thanks
    can use the green finest if u see something I can add to the murray TTT--check the bucket and lmk
    I trade by BV

    PHOTOBUCKET:
    Hidden Content

  5. #5
    pm's returned--anybody today??
    I trade by BV

    PHOTOBUCKET:
    Hidden Content

  6. #6
    pm's returned--still available
    I trade by BV

    PHOTOBUCKET:
    Hidden Content

  7. #7
    Interested in the Cam Newton Limited. I have this Foles to offer, but have a feeling it is not enough. However, I will still give it a shot.

    http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/...tos/img331.jpg
    I'm looking for Cam Newton, A.J. Green, Terrance Williams
    Cam Newton Super Collection
    Hidden Content
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Moneyline View Post
    Interested in the Cam Newton Limited. I have this Foles to offer, but have a feeling it is not enough. However, I will still give it a shot.

    http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/...tos/img331.jpg
    glad we could get a deal done--thanks
    I trade by BV

    PHOTOBUCKET:
    Hidden Content

  9. #9
    interested in these

    Eli letter auto
    Peyton autos
    Eric Berry NT
    Jimmy Graham contenders
    Jerry Rice

    Photo Bucket
    Hidden Content

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by SalukiGuy View Post
    interested in these

    Eli letter auto
    Peyton autos
    Eric Berry NT
    Jimmy Graham contenders
    Jerry Rice

    couldn't do any of those for the patch--I do like the hillman crown if u see something low end in my bucket u can use--lmk
    I trade by BV

    PHOTOBUCKET:
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •