Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Or you can build up points towards free shipping. First time is $50, second time is $35 and then depending on the weight it can be free for $20 bought

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jerseycoastcollectibles's Items on eBay

I have received numerous emails, phone calls, texts, wishing us the best through these tough times and we appreciate all the support. SCF is like our extended family. We never fathomed that there were so many nice people out there. It just goes to show that there are good people still left in this country.

We are humbled at all the responses we have received and we thank you all from the bottom of our hearts.

It appears now that the majority of people think that $25 is the magic number for the free shipping, so I will make it that. Like I mentioned previously it will take affect before the end of the month and I will be making another announcement here and on our website.

Once again thank you all for your support, and hopefully I can continue to offer you great prices on cards and supplies, and we can continue to do business.

Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jerseycoastcollectibles's Items on eBay

The $25 minimum for free shipping will start this weekend. I will be updating everyones account the next couple of days.

Once again sorry to have to implement these changes, but we have no other alternative.

Ed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12