Unhappy #1975 post had to be a sad one earl weaver passes on

Greetings:
    I was hoping my #'d 1975 posting would been a postive one but it comes to sad things to report Legendary Orioles Manager Earl Weaver passed away at the age of 82. I am sad to see the Earl of Baltimore pass he was a great guy for the game with his tirades of the umpires and leading the Os to many winning seasons including the 1970 World Champions. From 1969-1982 and then again from 1985-1986 Earl led them. I am greatful that just recently pulled his 2012 Panini Cooperstown Autograph from a pack makes it more worth keeping now. My only regret is not getting the chance to meet him last summer at the National. I like to hear other members what stories they have on this great manager. We'll miss ya Earl Weaver.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.

S.R.'75

Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    I just saw this. Really a sad day for O`s fans! The Earl of Baltimore will be missed! One heck of a manager and definitely worth his weight in gold.

First congrats on #1975.

Second it looks like he died while on a cruise and they still don't know a cause of death. Very sad. He was a legendary manager and the only manager I have an autograph of in my collection. I pulled it from a box myself and couldn't allow myself to let go of the card for the paltry amount it was going for on eBay so I figured why not keep it.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

RIP Earl!

Working on Rickey Henderson, Tony Gwynn, Ichiro Basic PSA Topps Sets
    Hidden Content

RIP, Earl. It seemed his Orioles were always a thorn in the side of my Brewers.
    Hidden Content
    Formerly lambeausouth
    Hi, I'm Bill. Cheesehead by birth. Packer and Brewer fanatic by choice.
    I will treat all SCF members with respect. I ask that you please do the same.