Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FT: Crabtree/Nicks/Thomas/Harvin 1/1 Exquisite Shield/auto

Title says it all. This Bad Boy is up FT.

SV800

Cheers Jason
    Currently looking for Lebron Autos, Pujols Autos, Topps Chrome FB Camo auto's, Jean Segura and Exquisite RC/Patch/Autos.Hidden Content

ttt
    Currently looking for Lebron Autos, Pujols Autos, Topps Chrome FB Camo auto's, Jean Segura and Exquisite RC/Patch/Autos.Hidden Content

to the top

to the top

giants..thanks...you have some awesome ones yourself

Your PTT Eli...Does it have Gifford on the other side?

Yes, but I just sold it

lol...sorry, I can tell you who I sold it to , maybe they will sell it to you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast