Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 166
  1. #91
    Can you cmb. There are some things of yours i am interested in.

    Dont have any Auto's of the Hillman or Miller, but have plenty of other stuff.

    I do have a Redemption waiting to be redeemed of Hillman Freshman Fabric Blue /49
    For Trade Album - Hidden Content
    Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings (Vikes Uni) Auto's

  2. #92
    like these:
    Russell Wilson platinum jsy auto
    Kendall Wright strata shadowbox jsy auto
    alshon jeffery platinum jsy auto
    lamichael james field auto

    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan4life View Post
    Can you cmb. There are some things of yours i am interested in.

    Dont have any Auto's of the Hillman or Miller, but have plenty of other stuff.

    I do have a Redemption waiting to be redeemed of Hillman Freshman Fabric Blue /49
    Under the same name on beckett over 180 trades in 2 years. Bring on the offers!
    Hidden Content

    Always looking for Cutler rc autos

  3. #93
    Is the Moss auto in play? Or is that PC?

    I like the Moss auto & the Jarius Wright Pink Auto
    For Trade Album - Hidden Content
    Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings (Vikes Uni) Auto's

  4. #94
    Moss is available for special card



    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan4life View Post
    Is the Moss auto in play? Or is that PC?

    I like the Moss auto & the Jarius Wright Pink Auto
    Under the same name on beckett over 180 trades in 2 years. Bring on the offers!
    Hidden Content

    Always looking for Cutler rc autos

  5. #95
    You need his Topps Chrome auto?

  6. #96
    Depending what you need...can always use another


    Quote Originally Posted by gestes72 View Post
    You need his Topps Chrome auto?
    Under the same name on beckett over 180 trades in 2 years. Bring on the offers!
    Hidden Content

    Always looking for Cutler rc autos

  7. #97

  8. #98
    yeah i would pass then, thanks for trying with me though!

    Quote Originally Posted by gestes72 View Post
    Like the TJ Graham Camo auto
    Under the same name on beckett over 180 trades in 2 years. Bring on the offers!
    Hidden Content

    Always looking for Cutler rc autos

  9. #99
    you need this? looking for packers or etc. only bks 15 thanks http://i943.photobucket.com/albums/a...scan0121-1.jpg
    TRAMPLE THE WEAK AND HURDLE THE DEAD!

  10. #100
    cmb for it please

    Quote Originally Posted by slash711 View Post
    you need this? looking for packers or etc. only bks 15 thanks http://i943.photobucket.com/albums/a...scan0121-1.jpg
    Under the same name on beckett over 180 trades in 2 years. Bring on the offers!
    Hidden Content

    Always looking for Cutler rc autos

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •