Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSB42Champs View Post
    how much/what on that Ap squizzy... pm please
    Just got the AP Exquisite in Saturday, so not in a huge hurry to move her. Liked a few things, but nothing I'd be looking to deal the AP for even up right now.
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    I trade by Sell Value. Book value is ancient history.
    My PC NFT section is just that. They are cards that I have that I value and have sought after to get. Let's Trade!Hidden Content

what are you looking for price wise on each case?
    MY BUCKET

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by acecardking34 View Post
    what are you looking for price wise on each case?
    I gave 1500 ont he topps chrome and 900 on the bowman chrome
    My PC NFT section is just that. They are cards that I have that I value and have sought after to get. Let's Trade!Hidden Content

work day trading anybody?

hey man finally getting some time what did you need on the jordan scoring, natural born thrillers, kobe auto, ap exquisite, 2012 tc wax case football

Quote Originally Posted by wtracy84 View Post
    hey man finally getting some time what did you need on the jordan scoring, natural born thrillers, kobe auto, ap exquisite, 2012 tc wax case football
    Love that Brady Contenders! Also the Flacco highend and Harper BC. TC Case 1500, Kobe 300, Jordan's cheap, 50-100 range. AP I'm only taking cash offers on. Most likely won't be moving it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12