2012-13 Panini Limited Rajon Rondo Private Signings autograph FS

Pulled this from a box yesterday. Trying to avoid taking it to ebay so I will listen to offers first. Only a couple have sold on ebay so I'm going to be looking for similar value.

is the ginobili available?
    collecting Tim Duncan
    Hidden Content
    l/f stadium club traction card of tim duncan

not interested in the rondo but cmb for the Manu, thanks.

74's

The Manu is available but my wants are rather specific now. Looking more for vintage stuff and vintage signatures.

The Rondo has been put on ebay but the Manu is still FT. Duke, do you have any other vintage FT other than the 70-71 Topps?

Yeah i have a box of stuff i haven't had time to get in the bucket yet, anything in particular your looking for?

I collect a lot of the 72-73 set signed and unsigned, but am also looking for nice vintage stuff and rookies as well.