Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See beller20nba's Items on eBay

It says 35 rc's per hobby box which leads me to believe other product with 100 rc's. This product looks plan, basic, and as boring as it could. Sense Magic charges $82 for each of his autos, you would think that Panini would put his autos on a better card. That election night insert looks horrible. Another product to pass up on.

Yeah i think we will still get all those 100 scrub rookie autos again (well apart from the few good like Kyrie,Davis etc). I think it just means that on average you get 1.5 base rookie cards per pack.

From these first looks im also not a big fan. Rookie autos look a lot the contenders inky autos, and the election night autos with the big heads are just like absolute heroes from last month which also had big heads with autos.

Its time were gonna get some nice stuff like preferred with the silo's, gold standard, national treasures etc. Really want to see some nice stuff now and not the same low-end products with high-end prices, i cant even tell products apart as they all look alike.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

I agree, everything is stating to look like a product from the previous year's product. I wanna see what the NT stuff is going to look like this year.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

It says 35 rc's per hobby box which leads me to believe other product with 100 rc's. This product looks plan, basic, and as boring as it could. Sense Magic charges $82 for each of his autos, you would think that Panini would put his autos on a better card. That election night insert looks horrible. Another product to pass up on.

+1. I couldn't agree anymore!

This is how I envision how this basic set was assembled:

"""Panini Lead Designer Stooge: Okay guys, the damn higher ups want me, us, to belt out a quick new set of basketball cards for the 12'13 season. It's supposed to be called, "Marquee". Look, it's almost lunch time, I want to get this done now. Here guys, I'll do the important autograph subset and you all can do whatever else you want. Okay, let's do what we just did in 12'13 Absolute Memorabilia, the "Absolute Heroes" Autos? Remember guys? I want a BIG, HUGE picture of the hall of famer's face on the card, throw some color on it and some lines going different ways. Put the logo "Hoops" on it somewhere, oh sorry, I meant "Marquee", whatever the heck that's supposed to mean and just to throw a curve-ball to the stupid people who collect this, let's put uhhhhhhmmmm "Election Night" on it *insert troll laugh here*. Ya know guys, I can't do this anymore, I gotta go to lunch now, I can't design on a full stomach, much-less an empty stomach, if ya know what I mean! Just design whatever else, the rookies and inserts, all the other crap and ummm here I'll sign off on it NOW, so I don't have to do that later. One less thing, ya know? Damn man, Panini doesn't pay me enough to do this crap...""""

That's exactly what I envisioned after reviewing this set.

At least Upper Deck & Topps made quality cards. I'll take the bad customer service & their redemptions. I can't stand this Panini crap anymore. Everything is recycled garbage from previously released sets. They must think we are that stupid or something? Or we just can't notice the similarities? Good Lord...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12