Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Buying your 2, 3, 4 color patches. Paypal ready!

Looking for 2, 3, 4 etc. color patches, please no 1 colors. Not looking for a particular player although vet & star players will take highest priority. Not looking to spend a ton of $ here, looking for the most competitive prices as possible. If the deal is good enough i'll have paypal sent immediately after the trade is posted.. Post scan and prices please, or pm me.
    Thanks
    Hidden Content --Check all my sub-albums in my bucket! NO longer shipping to Canada, sorry.

2006 NFL Playoffs Bonus Red Patches (2-color) Santonio Holmes RC #B-10 $3
    2006 NFL Playoffs Bonus Blue Patches (2-color nameplate) /500 Matt Leinart RC #B-4 $1.50
    2009 Absolute Memorabilia RPM Jumbo patch/ball /10 (2-clr) Nate Davis RC 234 $3.50
    2005 Throwback Threads Patches (2-clr) /25 Laveranus Coles 149 $2.25
    2007 UD Premier Premier Patches Dual (3-clr) /75 Brian Leonard RC PP2-BL $1.25

If you think you would be interested in any of these, I will get you scans. LMK

Thanks
    If you want to say "no" to an offer, just tell me. I'll be less offended that way, as opposed to you ignoring me.

Please do not post in the trade manager a deal for any of my cards without contacting me first. I will reject the deal every time.

Scans on the Coles 2 color and Holmes 2 color, maybe leinart. If possible please.
    Thanks
    Hidden Content --Check all my sub-albums in my bucket! NO longer shipping to Canada, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_wildcat77 View Post
    Scans on the Coles 2 color and Holmes 2 color, maybe leinart. If possible please.
    Thanks
    I will get them for you shortly. Thanks.
    If you want to say "no" to an offer, just tell me. I'll be less offended that way, as opposed to you ignoring me.

Please do not post in the trade manager a deal for any of my cards without contacting me first. I will reject the deal every time.

I've got these if interested

Last edited by Devi8or; 01-19-2013 at 05:56 PM.
    Collecting: Eagles! (McCoy Maclin, Jackson, Foles, Cunningham, Dawkins etc)
    My Bucket: Hidden Content
    My 2011 Topps Chrome base auto Need list: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Devi8or View Post
    I've got these if interested

PM me a price on these dlvd please, seperate and as a lot:
    Gabbert
    Givens
    Smith/Delhomme
    Chris Johnson
    Steve Smith
    Philip Rivers
    Ed Reed/Revis
    Merriman

/25

/50

/50

/25

/10

/50

/50

/75

/25

/50

/30

/50

/40

/50
    Collect Star/HOF patches and autos
    I don't collect non-auto RC unless that is all the player has!
    If it isn't listed in Beckett as a RC, THEN IT ISNT A RC!
    If you want DC, then you can pay the $17+ it will cost!
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

BabyHuey, i like several of those but last time i bought/traded from you it took almost 2 months to get my card(s).

That was because you were an MSF member and it took forever to recieve your end. No worries thanks for your time.
    Collect Star/HOF patches and autos
    I don't collect non-auto RC unless that is all the player has!
    If it isn't listed in Beckett as a RC, THEN IT ISNT A RC!
    If you want DC, then you can pay the $17+ it will cost!
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

Good point, well i'll take a price on the quad /25 (prob out of my range), lynch /25, mcgahee /30, stewart /50.
    Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast