Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by bouncer View Post
    Nice looking PC.
    Quote Originally Posted by rds1173 View Post
    Love the "Big Bills"!!! This guy is going to be great, peeps will see.... ridiculous collection so far man, keep it up!
    Quote Originally Posted by jrlebert View Post
    And there is the SUPER! Huge add.
    Quote Originally Posted by supercamnewton1 View Post
    as a lions fan i have serious envy of your collection. Sick stuff congrats
    Thanks All, Appreciate the kind words!

    Now for the 1/26 Update:



    Topps Chrome Purple Refractor #/499

    Crown Royale Silver Die Cut #/149

    Topps Gold Border #1111/2012

    Gridiron X's #/25
    Last edited by CALVINXLIONSX81; 02-12-2013 at 08:44 PM.

  2. #12
    Great collection!! Why do you collect him? Also, I don't know a ton about printing plates but why does the regular Topps magenta plate look like the cards but the two chrome plates are mirror images. Wonder what thats about.
    Last edited by chajones; 01-26-2013 at 11:48 PM.
    I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by chajones View Post
    Great collection!! Why do you collect him? Also, I don't know a ton about printing plates but why does the regular Topps magenta plate look like the cards but the two chrome plates are mirror images. Wonder what thats about.
    I started collecting him after I met him at training camp, he was a very nice person and has a great attitude toward football. About the printing plates, I have no idea, .

  4. #14
    2/12 Update:



    Contenders Variation Auto



    Sterling Blue Refractor /99



    Topps Chrome X-Fractor



    Orange Refractor



    Gridiron Base



    Gridiron X's Gold /100



    Absolute Spectrum /25



    Gridiron O's /25



    Crown Royale Die Cut /5



    Contenders Cracked Ice /20

    AND....




  5. #15
    Looks like we may have another member of the HOF if this keeps up. Simply awesome. Keep killing it!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (finally organized!) and Hidden Content

    SCF's Resident BOISE STATE Collector
    Matt Ware Super Collector

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by jrlebert View Post
    Looks like we may have another member of the HOF if this keeps up. Simply awesome. Keep killing it!
    Not sure Bentley will ever have 200 or more cards, he only has 105 right now, we will see though.

  7. #17
    Yeah, but if your percentages get high enough, including 1/1's, you can do it!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (finally organized!) and Hidden Content

    SCF's Resident BOISE STATE Collector
    Matt Ware Super Collector

  8. #18
    did u win the purple crown /2 i was bidding on it was thinking of this thread
    I WILL NOT GIFT!!!!!
    I pc Chris Givens
    Im also Collecting a Mike Williams 2012 Chrome Rainbow lmk if you have any to help


    Hidden Content

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by supercamnewton1 View Post
    did u win the purple crown /2 i was bidding on it was thinking of this thread
    Nope. I went to 20 on it and got outbid.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by jrlebert View Post
    Yeah, but if your percentages get high enough, including 1/1's, you can do it!
    How high do the percentages have to be?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •