Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    PM sent, please let me know if you need anything else, would like to sell a few more to you.
    Looking for 49ers Auto's & Patches, Frank Gore, Marcus Lattimore, Michael Crabtree, Quinton Patton, Vernon Davis, Vance McDonald, Patrick Willis, NaVorro Bowman, Aldon Smith, Eric Reid

49ers PC Hidden Content :
    FS/FT Hidden Content :

I have a LaMichael James prime patch auto /199 (2012 Limited) and a Patrick Willis Auto out of 2008 SPX (SS-PW On card)
    Always collecting Peyton Manning (in a colts jersey) Andrew Luck, and Johnny Bench.

Hidden Content

Aclev008-PM sent...
    Thanks to the Ultimate Gentleman and friend,
    Jerry Rice for my avatar...... GO NINERS :AMEN:
    Always looking for: Kaepernick, LaMichael James, Aldon Smith, Crabtree, Gore, Vernon Davis, Willis, Upati, A. Davis, Kendall Hunter, Q. Patton RC' Year Only!!!!Hidden Content

Thanks ACLEV008 for the trade, who's next.....
    Always looking for: Kaepernick, LaMichael James, Aldon Smith, Crabtree, Gore, Vernon Davis, Willis, Upati, A. Davis, Kendall Hunter, Q. Patton RC' Year Only!!!!Hidden Content

Interested in this
    Check my list, if you won't trade let me know a price.
    Thx

Moss, Randy-98 Bowman Best #182, PSA 10, (Qty 1)
    The Cards that have a big red NFT bar next to them in my album are NOT FOR TRADE!
    For Trade Album - Hidden Content
    Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings (Vikes Uni) Auto's

Vikingsfan4life-pm sent...

Good Morning Bump!!!

TTT-New cards added....

Happy Sunday Bump!!!

Added a tonne of 49er RC to my bucket. Some have sold already but feel free to take a look. Selling them only but below eBay prices. If Interested in Willis lmk as those pics are in the PC bucket as of yet.
    Collect Star/HOF patches and autos
    I don't collect non-auto RC unless that is all the player has!
    If it isn't listed in Beckett as a RC, THEN IT ISNT A RC!
    If you want DC, then you can pay the $17+ it will cost!
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast