Looking for current/former/future Atlanta Braves

Post or PM.

I'm in the process of updating my bucket now, but feel free to check it out.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Are you looking for game used and autos or RC's/Prospects as well? I have a ton of RC's/Prospects of Teheran, Delgado, Beachy, Minor, Kimbrel, Heyward, Drury, Simmons, Kubitza, etc. I am looking for Freddie Freeman or BJ Upton. If you can PM a list of what you have of those guys and I will get you a list of what I have when I get off work. Thanks and PLMK
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Yes, please specify whether you want base and inserts or just GU/autos/high end. Otherwise you'll get responses from guys like me that have big boxes of Braves base and inserts from the 80's and 90's. Thanks!
    My Want list site:
    Hidden Content

Cards - they're like 2Ĺ" by 3Ĺ" slices of crack!!

I also have a bunch of Braves.... a lot of inserts and refractors. Like 2 cards you have... 08 UD Masterpiece GU Don Mattingly and the RG3 orange ref (and if you have any chipper extras of stuff)
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

Check my bucket for anything you need
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    What are you looking for high end or inserts RCs on low end? Thanks
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content