Looking to make some trades!

I just updated my bucket, so have a look. Like anything? Then shoot me a list or a bucket. My wants are varied, so Im always happy to check buckets

Thanks, and lets trade!

Ed
    Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

CMB for the Lamar Miller Strata..
    Hidden Content
    I collect all current Miami Dolphins. Specific Player collections: Dan Marino, Bob Griese, Brian Griese, Howie Long/Chris Long, Adrian Peterson
    ONLY SHIP IN USA! NO EXCEPTIONS!

Hidden Content

cmb for the McNabb and Mass auto
    Bucket:

Hidden Content

Great interest in Yanks, Ravens and Celts.......

WILL ONLY TRADE TO United States and Canada without prior APPROVAL!

Looking to trade for or buy these low end letterman cards. This is a project, not looking to trade for great players, and not trading my good players away. Thank you! 2-D, 1-N
    Please, just return a reply or pm, even if just to say no thanks.
    Bucket's Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by crzy4phins View Post
    CMB for the Lamar Miller Strata..
    The only thing I saw was the Sammy Baugh auto, and that is obviously way too big for the Miller
    Thanks though!
    Ed

Quote Originally Posted by Reeder View Post
    cmb for the McNabb and Mass auto
    Unfortunately I didnt see anything I really needed, thanks a lot for the interest though
    Ed

Quote Originally Posted by Grims01gt View Post
    Well, youve got that scrub Griffin auto, I suppose I could take that for the two you like...LOL

Unfortunately, didnt see anything that jumped out- that RGIII auto is awesome though!
    Ed

Thanks. I wish I could find something I wanted to trade it for.
    Looking to trade for or buy these low end letterman cards. This is a project, not looking to trade for great players, and not trading my good players away. Thank you! 2-D, 1-N
    Please, just return a reply or pm, even if just to say no thanks.
    Bucket's Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

any trading today?

up!