Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    I have a very nice 3 color patch of Gonzalez out of threads in Falcons Uniform if your interested pm me and I'll send you a scan.

I have this Tony Gonzalez
    http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/g...psd3befe96.jpg

if your interested...would u be interested in trading it for the Trent Richardson GU

lmk either way....thanks
    Hidden Content Hidden Content (updated July 2013)

If you are interested in HIGH END of mine....please have HIGH END to trade. Thanks

Collecting: Patches/Autos that catch my eye

Quote Originally Posted by 1172hunt View Post
    what are you looking for in trade.
    I mainly collect refractors. Gladly look at a list of those if you have any.

Also trying to complete base sets of 2010 Prestige and 2011 Gridiron Gear. Can provide need list, if you have any of those.
    BASEBALL TRADELIST: Hidden Content
    BASKETBALL TRADELIST: Hidden Content
    FOOTBALL TRADELIST: Hidden Content

take another look if you wouldn't mind. I have Priest in my pc but don't have enough to want to part with. LMK thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcoshane View Post
    I would be interested in possibly trading straight across if you've got some Priest Holmes cards I would need. I know the years of 2003-2006 are pretty weak for my collection and probably have the best shot at having holes I need filled. If not, I'll take another look at your bucket and see if there's a card I could use.
    My main wants are Chiefs, Vikings, and Twins. Also like Torrey Smith and Matt Forte. I mainly like to trade by BV.
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

nah, it books double the price and the Cobb and White are almost identical. If you don't want to trade just reject it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jrawk1120 View Post
    Any way we could do the trent richardson card?
    My main wants are Chiefs, Vikings, and Twins. Also like Torrey Smith and Matt Forte. I mainly like to trade by BV.
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

I am interested. Do you happen to have a bucket?

Quote Originally Posted by Betts View Post
    I have a very nice 3 color patch of Gonzalez out of threads in Falcons Uniform if your interested pm me and I'll send you a scan.
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

I have that one sir. Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by ed5611 View Post
    I have this Tony Gonzalez
    http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/g...psd3befe96.jpg

if your interested...would u be interested in trading it for the Trent Richardson GU

lmk either way....thanks
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

I might have some of those, send me a pm with a list of your needs and i will check. I warn you now though, with 2 little kids and limited time at night it might take me awhile to get to it. Thanks in advance for your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by middit View Post
    I mainly collect refractors. Gladly look at a list of those if you have any.

Also trying to complete base sets of 2010 Prestige and 2011 Gridiron Gear. Can provide need list, if you have any of those.
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by 1172hunt View Post
    I might have some of those, send me a pm with a list of your needs and i will check. I warn you now though, with 2 little kids and limited time at night it might take me awhile to get to it. Thanks in advance for your patience.
    Your inbox is full.
    BASEBALL TRADELIST: Hidden Content
    BASKETBALL TRADELIST: Hidden Content
    FOOTBALL TRADELIST: Hidden Content

i've got this #'d to /50, lmk. Thx

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/...ball/009-1.jpg
    Hidden Content --Check all my sub-albums in my bucket! NO longer shipping to Canada, sorry.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast