Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (32) HI
    Country

Retro 90s SnT! Mirror Platinums & Finite Spectrums PLUS biggest Gretzky mailday ever

think i only did 1 or 2 maildays for all of 2012 so i've got lots of catching up to do. let's start with some nostalgia that i've managed to pick up in the past year or 2. :)

97-98 Pinnacle Totally Certified Mirror Platinums /25 & /30

here are some of the bigger pickups:

i've picked up ALOT more so its easier just to show you how the set is progressing. currently at 49/130. and the set altogether:

and now for the biggest Gretzky mailday for me ever. this ranks above a Gretzky, Orr, Howe triple auto for me. not counting the last 10 cards in the spectrums set that are all 1/1's and nearly impossible to find, this is the most valuable card in the set not 1/1. anyone who needs a card /25 from the 90s (let alone a Gretzky) can attest to how big a find this really is.

1998-99 SPx Finite Marquee Performers Spectrum /25

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See montagna2006's Items on eBay

Very nice pick-ups! The Pinnacle platinums are not easy to find, especially unpeeled. Nice Gretzky, too!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @theAndrewKubat See Venom-86's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Awesome collection!

Two questions:
    1. Would you happen to have the Mirror Platinum of Dainius Zubrus #116?

2. If so, what would it take to pry it from your hands?

Drew
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (88.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (45% complete)...and to a lesser extent...Hidden Content (65% complete) / Hidden Content (48% complete) / Brian Propp (70% complete)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sometimes people don't realize that finding a non 1/1 card that's low numbered can almost be as difficult as finding a 1/1 especially from the 1990s
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

WOW!

Those Mirror Platinums are impossibile to find. In the 10 (or so) years since I bought my Ranford, have never seen another pop up on eBay, or anywhere. That you've found as many as you have is impressive. Good luck piecing together the set.

SCF Rewards
    Country

those cards are awesome
    I wish some inserts looked like that nowadays
    Last edited by Incetardis; 01-20-2013 at 01:31 PM.