Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Need to make some trade

Looking to make some trade looking for cowboys 2012 absolute or ok'd thunder or sooners thanks http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/f...hrome-lot.html

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Any Cowboys? I can only trade you a few thousand base. lol Or if you are interested I am selling my ungraded Emmitt Smith PC. Seriously. I would love to trade some Cowboys for refractors, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning. Will trade by BV so if my 100 cards are only .05 each, and you only have something worth $5.00, I'm willing if you are willing. On common base(not Emmitt), I'll even go 1/2 BV or better.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Man I have a ton of emmitt base I'm mainly looking for jersey and auto cards of cowboys but I do have chrome refractors and possibly some other stuff you would want we might be able to figure something out

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh on the cowboys cards if you have anything from this year that's numbered or of demarco Murray that's numbered I'd be interested

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ttt

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

just added a bunch of thunder to the 4 sport tradelist in my sig along with cowboys
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump will also trade for silver