White Plains Card Show Recap! LEGENDARY MOJO!

Went into the show with $350, walked out with jsut under $200, moved a bunch of stuff that i wanted to move as well as 2 offers for a few Yankees cards (that i could not refuse) and will be replaced with the money i have left.
    here's the recap!!!!

and the biggest of them all!!!!!!!!!!!
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    1994 Upper Deck Mickey Mantle On-card circulated auto!!!!!!!!
    THERE'S ONLY ONE TEAM IN LONDON!
    New York Yankees/New England Patriots/Boston Celtics/Boston Bruins/Arsenal/UCF/UConn
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content - Hidden Content

very nice adds!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Great looking stuff! I'm looking at making a splash at Twins Fest next weekend as they have a great card show set up. Hoping to get some items like yours, only a few different teams. Nice day at the show!
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 901/3118 Total: 1143
    Ryan Moats - Different: 173/366

Love that Mantle!! Very nice p/u
    always looking for Panthers...

JUST UPDATED BUCKET 3/19/2012
    Hidden Content

Congratulations are in order for that Mickey Mantle. Is it a PC addition? I know I would find it impossible to part with, and I am not even a Yankees fan.

-Robert Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan View Post
    Congratulations are in order for that Mickey Mantle. Is it a PC addition? I know I would find it impossible to part with, and I am not even a Yankees fan.

-Robert Lewis
    as a Yankee fan and a personal admiration to switch hitters (as i am one myself) it is indeed for my pc :D
    Last edited by Anthony; 01-22-2013 at 11:58 AM.
    New York Yankees/New England Patriots/Boston Celtics/Boston Bruins/Arsenal/UCF/UConn
    Hidden Content

Great pickups, sharp looking Mantle!
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 11/12/14

I walked in with $160 and a box of cards that I care nothing about. I walked out with $1100 and a beautiful Luck Auto RC. It was the best show I ever went to. Seemed everyone wanted what I had to offer. I couldn't lose if I tried....

Quote Originally Posted by giantfan270 View Post
    I walked in with $160 and a box of cards that I care nothing about. I walked out with $1100 and a beautiful Luck Auto RC. It was the best show I ever went to. Seemed everyone wanted what I had to offer. I couldn't lose if I tried....
    haha i hear ya man. i didn't want to bring my yankee pc at first but boy did i make a quick buck. I sold a jeter auto that i paid $120 a month ago for $190 (and that was still les than what other were charging for there's), as well as my museum cano for $175, i paid $125 a few months back. i can turn around, buy the same cards on ebay and have a good $150 left haha
    Hidden Content