High end list w/ scans

Opened up the pc some, not in a big hurry to move some of these, just seeing whats out there.

1/1

1/1

50 sv

100sv

50-60sv

/10 50-60sv

100sv

125 sv /25

$50 sv /25

50sv /10

100sv /20

john elway 2011 treasures ring of honor auto /25 125sv, no pic yet , just got it at show.
    Hidden Content
    always looking for very old hofers autos and toews or Kane logo patch autos. Dont usually dc on deals under $25, lmk if this is a problem.

2. Wata Photo
    \Like that Triple Auto with Tittle. Not sure how they match up. You want to check my bucket. Also have a HOF thread here. Have a few Bears things on there.

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...-ers-amp-Stars
    I collect Yankees, NY Giants & Chargers Cards. I Need YSL cards for my set. If you have any let me know the numbers.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I am very interested in the triple of Tittle/Young/Aikman.
    My bucket is
    http://s1341.beta.photobucket.com/us...41323976715283

Thanks and lmk

go giants- what do these sell for, teows Logo patch auto (whats it numbered to), brees patch auto /5, franco harris jsy auto, luckman auto, gore reebok patch, j ham auto, j kelly auto, von miller jsy auto, ray rice auto /25. more interest in some than others, but some interest in all of these, they are in no order, although if the teows is cheap enough, I probably like that the most, I dont do hockey, but I do have a kane logo auto that it would look nice by. but looking for a cheaper one, not sure if that is.
    Hidden Content
    always looking for very old hofers autos and toews or Kane logo patch autos. Dont usually dc on deals under $25, lmk if this is a problem.

ce99dj88-Like the kaepenciks and russell wilson auto, what kind of offer could you make
    Hidden Content

Check me for the Kaepernick pm works best thanks

sorry, didnt see anything, thanks though
    Hidden Content