Bulk team lots for trade

I've found a couple newish team collectors as I've perused the card blogs. Sent a few hundred cards to eager Astros and Padres fans recently.

My tradeables boxes (three five-row monsters plus) are still chock full of Braves, Angels, A's, Mariners, Giants, Indians, Diamondbacks and some Marlins and Expos. Early 80's to the present. Plenty of late 80's and 90's of course.

Anybody know some fledgling team collectors out there that would want to bulk trade for big lots of these teams?

Lots of second-tier stars, but not many superstars. Sorry, no GU, Autos, high end, or low serial numbered. Mojo hunters/traders won't be interested....

Want list site in my sig.
    Last edited by LoQtus; 01-20-2013 at 01:03 PM. Reason: clarificaition
    My Want list site:
    Hidden Content

Cards - they're like 2" by 3" slices of crack!!

2. Wata Photo
    reds???
    Anyone have that BUM called Adam Dunn (autographs only) PM me with your wants

i think i might be interested i just signed up and i want to start doing this to clear up clutter.

Shotgun,
    There are a fair amount of Reds throughout. Paging thru a random sampling I see Deion Sanders, Reggie Sanders, Rob Dibble, Larkin, Tony Fernandez, Sean Casey, Griffey Jr. and some other guys I don't know. Mostly base cards.

I can go thru and get a ballpark count or a list from a couple years and see if you're interested.

PM me
    My Want list site:
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyfan View Post
    i think i might be interested i just signed up and i want to start doing this to clear up clutter.
    Well, I'd prefer hits to my wants instead of bulk lots in return, but I've taken O's or Nationals before. Who are you intereseted in? I have lots of Redskins too!
    My Want list site:
    Hidden Content