Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Show & Tell Contest 5.0 - Week 11!

For more information and rules about this contest, please see this thread.

The theme for this week is: Best rookie card (any "true" rookie card)

The theme will run from today until 11:59pm EST on Saturday, Jan. 26th, 2013

General Rules

1. You MUST post a new scan/picture of your card with your handwritten ID next to it in this thread.
    2. Only one submission per member per week.
    3. A card can only be submitted ONCE throughout the whole contest, so choose wisely.
    4. If you make a mistake, do NOT edit your post! Instead, create a new one, or your entry for the week will be disqualified. No exceptions.

Good luck!

The winner of last weeks Show & Tell Contest was 87sluggo, who will receive 25cc and 2 points in the overall standings! Second place goes to fleemur12, who will receive 1 point in the standings.
    Last edited by aweeks; 01-27-2013 at 03:16 PM.

Here's mine:

Hidden Content
    Website (lots for sale!) - Hidden Content
    Bucket - Hidden Content (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)
    eBay ID - phildo37

While I love my Sedin RC's, hard to choose one over the other - so I'll go with Yzerman instead... I briefly collected Stevie Y RC's, years back, pretty much the only non-Sedin cards I have, here's the nicest of the bunch.

Hidden Content

Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    02-03 BAP Sig Series Team Quad TQ14 x/10

Collecting Lord Stanley's Mug - master set progress. Main Set: 98.9% ... Gold Parallels: 87.4%

My favorite Non-Bobrovsky PC card, its also the very first card I ever bought/traded for here on SCF and was my first feedback.

Hidden Content
    Collecting Red Wings Past Present and Future!
    Several new cards added to my COMC port: Hidden Content

My scanner is down so I cannot post with my username, sorry

Thought I'd get this one in REALLY early this week! A little Boom Boom from HOH....

Looking for: Panini Prime Colors - Salming, Dionne, Bure, Trottier and Neely
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

That Boom-Boom was THE card I was hoping for..............I got Mike Richards instead. Bitter? You betcha!!!

Here's me for the week...................

Some very cool cards so far everyone :) .

Question for the mods - Would a true rookie card that has been signed and re-inserted into a later product as a buyback count for this week?
    I collect Curtis Joseph

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by cujofan2000 View Post
    Some very cool cards so far everyone :) .

Question for the mods - Would a true rookie card that has been signed and re-inserted into a later product as a buyback count for this week?
    Hmm good question. I wouldn't think so.. but let me get some more opinions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast