Patrick Roy FS or FT (Need to make $20 paypal by the end of the day, offers?)

http://s990.beta.photobucket.com/use...20FT%20or%20FS

I also have a crapload of base from 1990-2009, just send me a list of what you need and I will see if I have it. Also have a ton of stickers I havent scanned yet from 1986 and up
    Traders: Hidden Content
    My Canucks Have List: Hidden Content ! (ALWAYS LOOKING FOR KESLER JERSEY #'D CARDS AND KESLER 2010-11 CERTIFIED FABRIC OF THE GAME PRIME /25)

bump
    My Canucks Have List: Hidden Content ! (ALWAYS LOOKING FOR KESLER JERSEY #'D CARDS AND KESLER 2010-11 CERTIFIED FABRIC OF THE GAME PRIME /25)

Doesn't seem to be too many Roy collectors out there any more.....too expensive perhaps?

How mucho for the pro set The Mask and the three net glove Pacific?

I need at least half of the Roy in your bucket. Look in my traders to see if we can work something out.

Thanks.
    Collecting Patrick Roy: 1160 cards

My Traders: Hidden Content

PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by Norf View Post
    I need at least half of the Roy in your bucket. Look in my traders to see if we can work something out.

Thanks.

Some interests, will scan all my base when I get home from work :) Got lots!

Added scans of my base, http://s990.beta.photobucket.com/use...And%20Stickers

lots pending, a SWEET Canucks patch /5 for my PC perhaps!!!!

Huge trade made, another one pending and possibly some sold, anyone else?