Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Update on 12-13 Certified Rookie Redemptions From Panini!!!

I found this statement from Tracy Hackler about the Rookie Redemptions

Tracy Hackler: From our hockey team: The Certified redemptions will be produced next year and feature players that debut this season.

My next Question I was able to pick up R2 for $30 IMO Good Deal. Im assuming its going to be (Galcheyuk, Tarasenko) Whoever the #2 rookie is.

Would you recommend that I sell it or redeem it?
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I'd hold on to it until they announce the names - that $30 could turn into a pretty good profit depending on who it becomes.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (116)
    Country
    See patsfan12's Items on eBay

So will these be rookie cards for those players or will they make these redemption cards and also put separate rookie cards of those players in next years set?

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Glad to see that Panini has already announced their plans. I think this was a pretty obvious move, and I expect that UD will follow suit for Artifacts.

As for what they'll have next year, I think with this announcement it should be obvious.

12-13 Rookies (Yakupov, etc) will still get used for the 12-13 Redemptions, but will be issued next year. Turns these cards into XRCs.

12-13 Rookies (Yakupov, etc) will be live RCs in pretty much every product. Arifacts, Certified, OPC, Score, whatever. Only reason for a redemption would be due to signatures not being signed.

13-14 Rookies (MacKinnon, etc) will be the early season redemptions in Artifacts.... and any other early release set that wants to inlcude RCs this way.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I'd hold on to it until they announce the names - that $30 could turn into a pretty good profit depending on who it becomes.

+1